THE COVID DOG THAT DIDN’T BARK
When and Where Was Covid-19 Really Born?
The coronavirus may have been lying dormant around the world until emerging under favourable environmental conditions, rather than originating in China. A string of recent discoveries around the world–before it emerged in Asia. Is evidence of its origin as a global organism that was waiting for favourable conditions to finally emerge. Traces of COVID-19 which pre-date its discovery in China have been found in sewage samples from Spain, Italy and Brazil. Dr Tom Jefferson, Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, Oxford University.
Has the Coronavirus been endemic in the USA since early 2019 while the CDC blamed a sinister foreign power? Read on.
- Francis Collins, director of the US National Institutes of Health, said the virus might have been spreading quietly in humans for years, or even decades, without causing a detectable outbreak.
- Scientists at the University of Calgary say the novel coronavirus may have been circulating amongst humans since 2013.
- Why did the US axe Dr Linda Quick, a trainer of Chinese field epidemiologists deployed to the epicentre of outbreaks to help track, investigate and contain diseases–in July 2019, just months before the Covid-19 outbreak? “It was heartbreaking to watch,” said Bao-Ping Zhu, a Chinese American who served in that role, funded by the U.S. CDC between 2007 and 2011. “If someone had been there, public health officials and governments across the world could have moved much faster.”
- Dr Junya
Fukushima, a gastroenterologist at the University of Tsukuba said, “In August 2019, the new coronavirus COVID-19 had invaded and spread in Japan. This year’s infection is the second wave. A large-scale antibody test is desirable in the future.
- Anders Tegnell, Sweden’s chief epidemiologist, said the Coronavirus may have been circulating in the country since November
- Oliver Pybus, professor of evolution and infectious disease at the University of Oxford, said that positive tests result from November onwards align with the majority of research undertaken into the origins of the pandemic, “The results of the Italy study are more consistent with all the other information we have about the epidemic history”.
Why did the CDC blame vaping for dozens of 2019 deaths that showed all the symptoms–especially lung images of Covid-19?
- Why did New York’s coronavirus come from Europe, according to a new study, not from China?
- So, why did American media celebrate China’s epidemic? NYT: Coronavirus Could End China’s Decades-Long Economic Growth Streak: Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: “The coronavirus outbreak in China will help return jobs to the US”.
- Why did the CDC wait until February, then refuse to adopt the WHO Covid test, then ship 200 faulty test kits?
- Why were HHS staffers not informed about coronavirus developments and told that the matter was classified “Because it has to do with China.”?
Why did the White House classify all coronavirus deliberations?
Top Secret and shift meetings to a “Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility” usually reserved. For intelligence and military operations during biowarfare or chemical attacks?
- Why did CDC director Robert Redfield admit to Congress that some Americans who were diagnosed as dying from influenza tested positive for Covid-19 posthumously but would not identify their dates or locations?
- Did the US State Department cable all officials these Covid Talking Points: “NSC Top Lines: [PRC] Propaganda and Disinformation on the Wuhan Virus Pandemic. Chinese Communist Party officials in Wuhan and Beijing had a special responsibility. To inform the Chinese people and the world of the threat since they were the first to learn of it. Instead, the… government hid news of the virus from its own people for weeks.
- While suppressing information and punishing
doctors and journalists who raised the alarm. The Party cared more about its reputation than its own people’s suffering.
- “These talking points are all anyone is really talking about right now,” one official said. “We’re being told to try and get this messaging out in any way possible, including press conferences and television appearances.”
- Why did the CDC blame vaping for obvious Covid-19 deaths in 2019 then not issue a retraction after the Mayo Clinic proved that this was not true?
- Why did YouTube remove the video of preparations for the White House 4/20/ daily Covid-19 briefing in which Fox News Host John Roberts says: “You can take the mask off, the case fatality rate is at 0.1 to 0.3 according to the USC…” and New York Times photographer Doug Mills replies, “Everybody here’s been vaccinated anyway”.
- Why did the CDC post for nationwide Quarantine Tech Jobs six weeks before the Covid-19 pandemic reached the US?
- The CDC is hiding something: ‘It’s Just Everywhere Already’: How Delays in Testing Set Back the U.S. Coronavirus Response
Why did the CDC reassign The Pandemic Response Team to other duties and not replenish PPE before the outbreak?
- Did the White House appoint a non-scientist soldier to run the CDC?
- So, why did the White House announce America’s withdrawal from the WHO, which is now tracing Patient Zero?
- Why did the CDC suppress testing entirely until mid-March then make it difficult to access?
- Harvard’s Professor Charles Lieber arrested, manacled and jailed? Because he was teaching Chinese researchers how to create sensors to identify single viruses? Was his work on virus detection & identification the reason the Chinese government was able to deal with the pandemic so quickly & effectively?
- Why do our media ignore stories like these:
- Spanish virologists announced they had found traces of COVID-19 in samples of wastewater collected in March 2019, nine months before the disease was seen in China.
- Italian scientists found evidence of the virus in sewage samples in Milan and Turin from mid-December, many weeks before the first case was detected.
- Brazilian researchers announced they had found fragments of genetic material from the virus in a sewage sample collected on Nov 27 in the city of Florianopolis.
France had Covid-19 in November, hospital says after analysis of chest scans. Contagion believed to have spread through February before accelerating rapidly.
- Following the retesting of 24 patient blood samples from 24 patients who were admitted in December with respiratory infections but had tested negative for the flu, Professor Yves Cohen from the Avicenne Hospital in Bobigny said that it appears that Covid-19 was already in France at the end of 2019.
- Doctors from the Groupe Hospitalier Paris Seine in Saint-Denis said a sample taken from a 42-year-old fishmonger admitted to the emergency room on Dec. 27 had tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Seattle Flu Study Director Dr Helen Chu collected nasal swabs from area residents with flu-like symptoms beginning. In September 2019 and planned to rework her lab’s testing to figure out whether coronavirus had arrived in Washington state. In an effort limit its spread as quickly as possible.
- On Jan. 30, US State and Federal officials refused permission for Dr Chu, UW infectious disease expert, to use ongoing ‘flu tests to monitor for coronavirus. Arguing that because the project specifically funded for the flu. She couldn’t test for a different virus, even in the public interest.
Dr Chu ran the Coronavirus tests anyway and a test from a Washington teenager with no travel history came back positive for the virus.
- “Federal government attempted to stop Dr Chu with a cease and desist order,” said Harvard epidemiologist Dr Eric Ding.
- New autopsy results show two Californians died of novel coronavirus three weeks before the previously known first US death from the virus. The two had no “significant travel history” that would have exposed them to the virus, Dr Sara Cody, the county’s chief medical officer. Told reporters Wednesday in San Jose, “We presume that each of them caught the virus through community spread”.
- April 17–CNN’s Chris Cuomo said he believes there will be revelations showing the novel coronavirus was spreading in the United States as early as October. “The kids now anecdotally, Cristina believes, that at least two of them have had it in the last few months. Why? We don’t know, but atypically long-duration sinus, fever, lethargy. I think we’re going to learn that coronavirus has been in this country since, like, October, that there have been cases,” Cuomo said. “And like you guys, both know, and I hear all the time from all over the country. How many people do you hear them saying, ‘I think I had it, I had this and this. I lose my sense of smell and this and that, but I never get teste’? Those cases are abounding all over the country,” he added.
- April 21–The County of Santa Clara Medical Examiner-Coroner identified three individuals who died of COVID-19 before March 9, when CDC testing criteria restricted testing to only individuals with a known travel history who sought medical care for specific symptoms. The Medical Examiner-Coroner anticipate additional deaths from COVID-19 identified.
Belleville, NJ, Mayor Michael Melham said he has tested positive for coronavirus, adding that he believes he was sick with the virus in November, more than a month before doctors in China first reported cases of the new disease.
- Melham said he suffered from chills, hallucinations and a “skyrocketing temperature” and the sickest he ever been in his adult life. He said he later suspected he had contracted the coronavirus in November. But dismissed the notion because the earliest cases in the United States didn’t report until January. But asked his doctor for a blood test and the result positive for Covid-19. The mayor said it is possible he exposes to the coronavirus later and asymptomatic. But felt it was “highly, highly unlikely. The antibody in my blood is older as opposed to the more recent one showing you just finished fighting it off,” Melham said.
- “My case: the symptoms of COVID-19 started on the 1st of August, 2019. I have never been sick my life: no smoking or drinking with the main grain, fish, vegetable, nuts and fruit diet. There was no reason for this illness, it came out of the blue and attacked my heart and lungs.
- Three weeks later I recovered and started investigating the rationale for my illness, after digging into EVALI. It was obvious to me I had had the same symptoms including loss of smell and taste. I asked my doctor to test my blood or lungs for infection. He said OK (we did not suspect then that there was a virus going around in the US).
My doctor’s request for EVALI testing got immediately rejected by the CDC and told. That if his patient had no serious issues, to go away.
- I was told that the CDC to approve the test and since I recovered the cost of the test would not be paid by insurance and my cost could be about $3K. So, I went home upset, the CDC was already avoiding the use of lung testing in August 2019. I then realized that EVALI was unique to the US and began to suspect something was loose. In the country that had nothing to do with e-cigarettes since I don’t smoke.
- When the news came out about the coronavirus in Wuhan by the last of January 2020. I immediately made a connection with my illness. I discovered the thousands of Covid-19 infected that could not be diagnosed by the CDC, and found thousands of infections and deaths in nursing homes all over the country in the early autumn in the US. –Chen Yongqi [陈勇气], Dallas, TX.
- State health officials have documented at least 171 Florida cases detected in January-February.
- Santa Clara County Executive Jeff Smith has long asserted that the virus was circulating as far back as December. Stanford medical statistician Dr John Ioannidis agreed. “It is possible that the virus spreading unnoticed in Santa Clara for much longer than it was thought,” he said.
- “I am pretty certain I had covid 19 last Oct, Nov and most of Dec. I all the symptoms, including some asthmatic reaction that treated unsuccessfully with prednisone. At the same time that I had this mysterious respiratory flu, a friend of mine, a triage nurse in the busiest urgent care in CO. Complained of seeing nearly an epidemic numbers of a similar ‘flu’ that didn’t test as influenza A or B. With the O2 levels so low, they sent them immediately to the ER. It got worse in CO, and the urgent care was closed due to the pandemic. My friend laid off and soon came down with what she believes a mild case of Covid.
She trie to get tested twice, but she didn’t meet two of the criteria. She had no underlying condition and she had not travelled to China in the last month. I think it’s been here in the US for much longer than just the beginning of 2020. Stephanie Ericsson
- Only 2% of US adults say they have been officially diagnosed with COVID-19, and 2% say they have had a blood test that showed they have COVID-19 antibodies, but far more say they are “pretty sure” they had the virus despite not getting an official diagnosis or say they personally know someone who was diagnosed with it.
- The Chinese city of Wuhan may not be the origin of the novel coronavirus, senior UN health official Mike Ryan said, “The fact that that fire alarm was triggered doesn’t necessarily mean that that is where the disease crossed from animals into humans”.
TP Wilkinson comments: The US cannot allow China’s rise and cannot prevent it by soft means. Nor will an invasion like Iraq, Afghanistan or Vietnam work, and the nuclear option is out of the question.
The most viable option is to destroy China with bioweapons. The coronavirus was applied via US Army athletes in Wuhan during the World Military Games on Oct 28–27.
The US may have attempted to immunize the general population with a less virulent coronavirus. Possibly SARS-CoV-1 which would explain why the White House called the pandemic ‘a hoax’.
Now there are too many people on the gravy train. The peculiar aspect of this kind of suppression is its fundamental character: having grasped the dependence of all research and all careers on grant-based research. The agents know that no one will admit to something whose truth would destroy their personal career. The competition for grants stimulates compliance.
The naive will always ask, “Why would they do that?” because there little awareness of how organisational power exerted, especially in science and medicine. So, it is not enough to show that the story has been manipulated. One has to show how and why the innocent actors participate in the fraud–wittingly and unwittingly.
Academic institutions, especially the ancient ones, have always served Church or State power. Business corporations seized power a century ago and took control of the patronage system called ‘Science’.
If Covid-19 a global armed propaganda operation. The rollout required control over the ‘science,’ aggravated by the fact that. Despite the vanguard work done in Russia and China, the Anglo-American elite controls the world’s scientific establishment. In other words, since the corruption is systemic, it is hard to isolate the Covid project as a special case.
One only has to consider that in the US the NIH is the most powerful funder of the establishment medical journals. The interlocking directorates assure that all the leading journals know and follow the party line. The US journals have the most prestige in the world, so publishing a gross deviation from them is no help for second- or third-tier journals. Since science, medicine and technology are all covered by the halo of objectivity – despite evidence to the contrary. Not even Chinese or Russian scientists would refuse fellowships in the US or UK offhand.
I believe that is also why (aside from the national security aspect) China remains tight. Lipped with respect to the Western story–merely denying that it caused anything or attacked.
Yes, there is a story here, but I fear it is an archive and forensic report- maybe even an autopsy. Web sources scrubbed daily which makes even archival research difficult. A chronology always needed because the reader usually cannot recall even yesterday’s weather or what he ate for dinner.
If you, or anyone you know, contracted Covid-19 in 2019 and the infection confirmed by laboratory testing, please contact the author immediately.
By George Liao, Taiwan News, Staff Writer2020/05/12 21:35
Elodie Clouvel (Facebook, Elodie Clouvel photo)
TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — The world is beginning to reexamine when COVID-19 first broke out after a French athlete broke the news that she suspects she contracted it while participating in an athletic event in Wuhan, China in Oct. 2019 — two months earlier than China first acknowledged confirmed cases to the WHO, CNA reported on Monday (May 11).
According to a report by Radio Free Asia (RFA), French pentathlon world champion Elodie Clouvel said that. When she and her boyfriend Valentin Belaud took part in the 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan in last October. Many French athletes, including herself, fell ill. At the time they all assumed it to be the flu. But she said that some of them quite sick.
She went on to say that she had recently visited a military doctor who told her she may have had coronavirus. As many on the French team had been ill at the same time, according to CNA.
The RFA report pointed out that former Italian fencing Olympian Matteo Tagliariol also said that when he participated in the Military World Games. He and five roommates all got sick with symptoms often in COVID-19 patients and experienced a long recovery time afterwards. He said his fever and difficulty breathing continued even a week after returning home.
Antibiotics did not work, and it took three weeks for him to recover. His son and partner also fell ill; then, a couple of months later, the coronavirus outbreak made the news.
Several Swedish athletes were also reportedly unwell, including swimmer Raphael Stacchiotti. These suspected cases support the view of some Swedish epidemiologists that the virus may have been spreading in Sweden as early as November last year.
Nearly 10,000 athletes from 100 countries participated in the Wuhan sporting event. The international medical journal “Infection, Genetics and Evolution” on May 5 published. A British study on its website indicating that COVID-19 may have already been spreading rampantly between Oct. 6 and Dec. 11, according to CNA.